Okuma INC 6000 FD Reel
Equipped with RESII computer balanced rotor system and a cyclonic flow rotor, this classically styled reel from Okuma brings traditional looks and contemporary performance together, creating an angling tackle essential that will appeal to almost any angler.
With a long-stroke spool designed for casting power and accuracy and a corrosion-resistant graphite body, this is a reel that can deliver across a range of venues, and through various styles of fishing. Worm gear oscillation ensures a smooth presentation and retrieve, with the strength to handle heavy hauling, and subdue hard-fighting fish.
Fitted with a traditional wooden handle knob, the reel itself is crafted from machined aluminum, which gives a durable finish, and ensures robust practicality that will last through several seasons of active use. Brass pinion gears stand up well to the rigors of the angling lifestyle, while the compact body balances any setup perfectly, giving you a wide-ranging choice of rods to accompany your INC-6000 FD Reel.
- Capacity 260yds 16lb mono
- Ratio 5.3:1
- Compact body
- Long Stroke spool trip 30mm
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- 3x ball bearing + 1x roller bearing
- Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- Machine cut aluminum spool
- Round metal line clip
- Rigid metal handle
- Wooden handle knob
- Worm shaft oscillation system
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- Heavy-duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
- Even Flow line roller